What kind of privacy can you assure?
The College recognizes the student's need for privacy and will only enter a unit in specific situations:
- To perform maintenance work following a work order
- When a Residence Staff member has reason to believe that a Residence rule or regulation has been breached
- To do house checks of the main apartment area
- To assess the unit for cleaning and maintenance requirements when another student has moved out
- To deliver urgent notices or information
If access is required to a unit for other reasons, the Residence Office will attempt to give appropriate advance notice.
RDC Main Campus
Mon-Fri 10:00 am - 3:00 pm
Main Phone: 403.342.3400
Toll-free: 1.888.732.4630 (in Canada only)
Email: inquire [at] rdc [dot] ab [dot] ca
RDC Main Campus Location
100 College Boulevard | Box 5005
Red Deer, Alberta | T4N 5H5