External Testing Services
Central Alberta Testing at Red Deer College is an accredited exam writing facility that offers exam administration and supervision services for a variety of individuals, business, organizations and credentialing agencies. Exam supervision services can be scheduled for individuals or groups. Fees may vary depending on the level of service required.
Through Central Alberta Testing at Red Deer College, you can arrange exam supervision services specific to your exam needs, or arrange to complete standardized tests such as the GED, CELPIP and others. Complete testing requirements for post-secondary course work, employment training, professional accreditation or other purposes right here in Red Deer!
- Individual and group testing
- GED testing
- English Proficiency: CELPIP testing & CAEL testing
- CWB welding testing
- "B" Pressure welding certification course
- "B" Pressure welding testing
- Employment and professional accreditation testing
- Online or paper exams
- Reasonable rates
- Flexible schedules
- Monday, Wednesday & Thursday during the day
- Thursday evenings
- General: $65 per test sitting
- RDC Alumni: $55 per test sitting
- Photo identification is required for all test sittings
- Cellphones are not permitted at desk while writing an exam (must be turned off and left at front of room)
For additional information about exam invigilation services and fee schedules for individuals or groups, call RDC's School of Continuing Education at 403.356.4900.
Red Deer College also provides an array of exam administration and invigilation services, including RDC entrance and challenge exams, CBAT trades testing, off-campus invigilation and services for students with accommodations, through our other Test Centre Services.
RDC Main Campus
Mon-Fri 10:00 am - 3:00 pm
Main Phone: 403.342.3400
Toll-free: 1.888.732.4630 (in Canada only)
Email: inquire [at] rdc [dot] ab [dot] ca
RDC Main Campus Location
100 College Boulevard | Box 5005
Red Deer, Alberta | T4N 5H5