Teneil Vuori, MLIS
Teneil Vuori has been a Librarian at Red Deer College since 2009. She is the School Librarian for the School of Arts and Sciences. Her professional interests include collection management, learner engagement, and information literacy.
- Master in Library and Information Studies, University of Alberta
- Bachelor of Arts (Psychology), University of Alberta
- Excellence in Teaching and Learning Certificate, Red Deer College
Select Conference & Professional Presentations
Vuori, T. (2017, June). Evaluating a flipped classroom model for APA instruction [Conference presentation]. NEOS Mini-Conference, Edmonton, AB.
Vuori, T. (2015, April 30-May 3). Network: Connecting through teaching and learning [Conference presentation]. Alberta Library Conference, Banff, AB.
Sinotte, J., & Vuori, T. (2014, May). If you only had one shot: Engaging and empowering students through hands-on learning [Conference presentation]. Learning Conference, UBC Okanagan, Kelowna, BC.
Bailey, K., Mirau, D., & Vuori, T. (2011, October 19-21). NEOS libraries and WorldCat Local [Conference presentation]. Netspeed, Calgary, AB.
Plastow, K., Hall, R., & Vuori, T. (2011, April). Digital & media literacy @ RDC [Workshop]. Alberta Association of Academic Libraries Spring Meeting, Calgary, AB.
Professional and/or RDC Leadership
- Current member: RDC Quality Improvement of Programs Committee (QIPC)
- Former member: RDC Academic Council
- Former member: RDC Curriculum Committee
- Former member: RDC Recognition of Scholarly Activity Committee
- Former member: RDC Research and Scholarly Activity Committee
- Former member: RDC Student Awards Committee