Maria Haubrich, BA
Maria has worked at RDC Library since 2000 in Collections Services, as well as providing patrons with circulation and reference support. She also serves as the RDC Digital Repository technician, creating and managing digital collection objects and applications.
In addition to her library responsibilities, she has worked as a research assistant and copy editor for various RDC instructors over many years on such publications as A Postcolonial Odyssey (Ariel, January 2002), "Jan Zwicky" in Twenty-first-century Canadian Writers (Dictionary of Literary Biography, 2007), and Nursing statistics: Methods and concepts for professional nurses (2012-2013).
- Bachelor of Arts (English), University of Calgary
- CAF Appraiser Certification, Asheford Institute of Antiques
Haubrich, Maria M., editor. Centennial signature collection: Student Writer Awards of Excellence Program at Red Deer College, Red Deer College, 2005.
Wakefield, L., & Haubrich, M. (2015, April 16) Digital media project [Presentation]. Alberta Association of Academic Libraries Meeting, Red Deer, AB.
- David Thompson Institute
- Treasurer, West Country Writers’ Ink
- Former member, Dickson Store Museum Board
Professional and/or RDC Leadership
- Current member, RDC Green Campus
- Current member, RDC Joint Work Site Health and Safety Committee
- Former member, RDC CUPE Determination Committee
- Former member, NEOS Technical Services Committee