Your RDC iCard is your student ID and will give you access to many services on campus. By loading money onto your iCard, you can use it at the following on-campus locations:
- Library Information Common: Library card, rent equipment, print, and photocopy
- Campus Store: Purchase textbooks, school supplies, clothing, and accessories
- Students' Association: Rent a locker and purchase textbooks from the Used Bookstore
- Print Centre: Printing options for projects and reports
- Food services: Tim Hortons, Starbucks, The Marketplace, FarSide Bar & Grill, The Lift, Dimensions Cafe, and Fan Favourites
To load money on your iCard, visit the Cashier's Office or the Library Information Common.
Get your iCard by uploading your photo here and have it pre-printed before coming to the Cashier's Office located on main campus.
More information about your iCard can be found on TheLoop.
RDC Main Campus
Mon-Fri 10:00 am - 3:00 pm
Main Phone: 403.342.3400
RDC Main Campus Location
100 College Boulevard | Box 5005
Red Deer, Alberta | T4N 5H5