Career Services for Students
RDC Career Services provides free employment and career support to RDC students. Students can receive support for resume and cover letter development, graduate school application and interview prep by completing modules offered in the online platform, NEKSA, or by using the resources below.
RDC Career Services also connects students to employers at Employer Spotlights, Career and Job Fairs and in-class workshops.
- Community resources
- Sample chronological resume
- Sample cover letter
- Sample references
- Sample behavioural interview questions
- Sample informational interview questions
- Work search methods
- NEKSA online career development tool *coming soon
- RDC Career Services Job Board
- Employment opportunities at RDC
- What can I do with my credential?
What can I do with my credential?
Education, Bachelor - Middle Years
E: employmentservices [at] rdc [dot] ab [dot] ca (subject: Career%20services%20for%20students)
T: Call – Employment Services at 403.343.4097
RDC Main Campus
Mon-Fri 10:00 am - 3:00 pm
Main Phone: 403.342.3400
Toll-free: 1.888.732.4630 (in Canada only)
Email: inquire [at] rdc [dot] ab [dot] ca
RDC Main Campus Location
100 College Boulevard | Box 5005
Red Deer, Alberta | T4N 5H5