Our Candian operation, Canaccord Genuity Corp., is currently looking for a self-motivated and energetic individual to join our Wealth Management team in Calgary. The successful incumbent will be supporting an established Investment Advisor within a team environment, they must be professional, resourceful, self-motivated and have a strong work ethic.
This is a part-time contractual role for three months, with the possibilities for extension.
- Prepare e-mail and general mail outs to clients and prospects including tracked emailing marketing;
- Assistant with marketing acitivies on social media platforms, email marketing, etc;
- Perform outgoing sales calls (cold and warm calls) aimed at identfying and qualifying potenial investors;
- Organise and maintain a database of prospects and clients;
- Contact prospects to determine interest in receiving literature on selected investment products;
- Other ad-hoc duties as required.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Previous telemarketing and/or sales experience;
- Personable and outgoing with excellent verbal and written communications skills;
- Strong customer services skills;
- Proficient with MS Office (Word,Excel,Outlook);
- Demonstrated interest in investment products, with previous similar work experience an asset.