B-Right Bookkeeping Inc
B-Right Bookkeeping Inc is a professional bookkeeping firm dedicated to providing bookkeeping and consulting services to our clients. We are seeking a bookkeeper to join our team.
The successful candidate must know full cycle accounting and preferably have experience in Sage 50, QuickBooks, Quick Books Online and possess the following attributes and skills:
• Be proficient with Microsoft Office
• Have strong attention to detail and accuracy
• Ability to meet deadlines and work in fast-paced work environment
• Demonstrate professionalism, flexibility and “can do” attitude
• Demonstrate understanding and adherence to a high level of confidentiality
This individual will also provide administrative support including, but not limited to:
• Records management and filing
• Greeting clients in a professional, friendly and courteous manner
• Printing and scanning financial documents
To apply for this position please email your cover letter, and resume. We thank you for your interest, only qualified applicants will be contacted.
Business Administration with Accounting as a Major.
Please contact via email to: email@example.com