Do you have a passion for education and thrive on creating a culture of excellence? Are you looking for a dynamic career in helping people achieve their educational and career goals? Bredin College of Business and Health Care is recruiting for an Admission Advisor to join their team. As an Admission Advisor you will be responsible for a broad range of functions in support of admissions and enrollment management including:
- Answering telephone/web inquiries from prospective students in a timely manner
- Following up on leads and actively promoting College programs
- Conducting interviews and tours in an ethical manner
- Advising students on financial options including student loans
- Advising on admissions policies, regulations and processes
- Assisting students in completing student loan documents
- Enrolling students who meet program eligibility
- Assisting in marketing and recruitment activities
- Achieving expected goals for each stage of the recruitment process
- Post-secondary education in areas such as Business, Communications, Marketing or other related fields.
- Results-driven and experienced working in high performance work environment focused on metrics.
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal) with the ability to build rapport with a diverse client base.
- Strong computer skills and knowledge of Campus Login and/or other CRM platforms (desirable)
- Superior organization and time management skills.
- Experience working in a college environment is a strong asset.
What we offer:
Competitive hourly rate depending on experience and a comprehensive benefits package.
Great work-life balance and fantastic work environment.
Please email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.