Skip to main content


Personal Data Update: Change your name? Contact information? Emergency contact? Update your record by completing this form.

Change of Program or Program Major

Course Add/Drop

Course Withdrawal: Use this form if you will be dropping a course after the last day to add/drop within the academic schedule. You will not receive a refund, and your transcript will display a WD for the course. It will not affect your Grade Point Average (GPA).

Official Transcript Request

Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL) Application: Use this form for recognition of prior learning or for transfer credit from other post-secondary institutions.

Flexible Learning Forms

Educational Assistant Collaboration

Educational Assistant Collaboration Form

Flexible Learning iCard Request Form

Off-Campus Invigilator Form

RDC Forms: Think of this page as an online library to our important documentation here at RDC. Many of our Policies, Forms and Publications are available to the general public