Michelle is a graduate of RDC's Pharmacy Technician program. She now enjoys teaching in this program. Michelle has been an instructor since 2006.
To support her teaching practice, Michelle practiced in community pharmacy from 2001-2015. Her current practice is in hospital pharmacy for Alberta Health Services Central Zone, in addition to teaching full-time
Michelle is currently taking the Excellence in Teaching and Learning (ETaL) program offered by the Centre for Teaching and Learning at Red Deer College. Her teaching philosophy is to facilitate learning through student engagement and knowledge application.
RPhT Pharmacy Technician, Red Deer College
Lab & Lecture courses in the Pharmacy Technician Program
- Pharmacy Technician Society of Alberta Advocacy Committee
- Elnora Skating Club Board Member
Professional and/or RDC Leadership
- Pharmacy Technician Program Library Collection Representative
- Program Advisory Committee meeting faculty representative
- Canadian Pharmacy Technician Educators Association (CPTEA)
- Alberta College of Pharmacists (ACP)
- Pharmacy Technician Society of Alberta (PTSA)
- Canadian Association of Pharmacy Technicians (CAPT)