Women in Business
Learn to take your seat at the table and be part of an ever-evolving movement of gender equality in the workplace with this brand new learning experience!
Explore the social and psychological mechanisms behind professional women's unique challenges and learn to overcome them with this fully online certificate program. With insight from women leaders and data-driven recommendations, this new learning opportunity will give you the tools you need to propel yourself and your career forward.
You will learn
Certificate in Leadership for Women in Business (23 course hours)
- To recognize the challenges faced by women in business
- To read body language and understand how it impacts communication
- To project confidence and have your ideas heard
- The difference between leadership, management, and administration
- Strategies for networking and building relationships
|Body Language for Women in Business|
|Communication for Women in Business|
|Current Issues Facing Women in Business|
|Leadership and Management for Women in Business|
|Networking and Mentorship for Women in Business|
|Negotiation for Women in Business|
|Work-Life Balance for Women in Business|
- Register for the full certificate or complete individual modules as stand-alone learning opportunities
- Course work is available online 24/7
- Once you begin the certificate, you will have one year to complete it
- Course work includes case studies, video content, interactive learning, and readings
- All software resources are available within each online course
- Use the "Ask an Expert" feature to ask questions and receive answers from an industry expert
Canada-Alberta Job Grant: Companies - enroll one or more employees in the program and pay only one-third of the tuition! Apply at least 30 days in advance.
How to Register
Registration is available online 24/7. Both Visa and Mastercard payments are accepted. If you are a business organization looking to register one or more employees, ce [at] rdc [dot] ab [dot] ca (subject: Company%20Profile%20Request) (contact us) for information on setting up a Company Profile.
- Click to Register Now
- Create an account
- Choose your course and "add to cart"
- Click "Checkout"
- Pay online with a credit card