Knowledgeable and skilled project managers are critical to the success of any organization. Develop your skills in one of today’s most in-demand careers! Each of the seven required courses is based on concepts from the most widely recognized international standard in the project management profession. Take each course as an independent learning opportunity, or register for Fast Track and complete all seven required courses in three weeks!
You will learn
- To prepare for a career in the field of project management
- To prepare to write the CAPM® or PMP® exams
- To update your job skills that require project management
- How to earn an internationally recognized credential
- This program is eligible for up to 103 hours toward Blue Seal Certification
- Complete seven required courses through Red Deer College plus the Final Assessment Paper through Mount Royal University to earn your certificate (visit mtroyal.ca for complete details).
|Overview & Integration*|
|Schedule & Cost|
|Scope & Quality|
|Leadership & Resource Management|
|Stakeholder & Communications Management|
|Risk & Procurement|
|The Business of Project Management|
*Overview & Integration must be taken prior to any other Project Management Course
This program qualifies for funding! Enroll one or more employees in the program and pay only one-third of the tuition with the Canada-Alberta Job Grant! Apply at least 30 days in advance.
How to Register
Registration is available online 24/7. Both Visa and Mastercard payments are accepted. If you are a business organization looking to register one or more employees, ce [at] rdc [dot] ab [dot] ca (subject: Company%20Profile%20Request) (contact us )for information on setting up a Company Profile.
- Click to view all course offerings open for registration
- Find the course you want and "add to cart"
- Create an account
- Click "Checkout"
- Pay online with a credit card