As the amount of data stored online continues to increase, the need for cybersecurity is more significant than ever. In this certificate, you will gain the knowledge and skills to assess cybersecurity risks and protect your data from malicious attacks and theft.
You will learn
Certificate in Cybersecurity (40 course hours)
- To protect your online systems and networks from cyber attacks
- How to improve your cybersecurity policies and protocols
- The skills to discover and address issues in computer systems and networks that make them more susceptible to cyber attacks
|Communication and Network Security|
|Identity and Access Management|
|Security and Risk Management|
|Security Assessment and Testing|
|Software Development and Security|
- Course work is available online 24/7
- Once you begin the certificate, you will have one year to complete it
- Course work includes case studies, video content, interactive learning, and readings
- All software resources are available within each online course
- Use the "Ask an Expert" feature to ask questions and receive answers from an industry expert
How to Register
Registration is available online 24/7. Both Visa and Mastercard payments are accepted. If you are a business organization looking to register one or more employees, ce [at] rdc [dot] ab [dot] ca (subject: Company%20Profile%20Request) (contact us) for information on setting up a Company Profile.
- Click to Register Now
- Create an account
- Choose your course and "add to cart"
- Click "Checkout"
- Pay online with a credit card