Accounting Technician Certificate
Open doors to new employment opportunities by building up your skills in accounting and business management with the newly designed Accounting Technician Certificate! (Previously known as the Professional Bookkeeping Certificate)
Immerse yourself in a unique learning environment with highly qualified instructors and other like-minded individuals who are also taking control of their own future. Prepare for an exciting career as an Accounting Technician, Accounting Assistant, Professional Bookkeeper, or Data Support Technician and leap into employment opportunities that will allow you to work for organizations of any size, either from home, or in an office environment.
You will learn
- To analyze transactions and reports within the accounting cycle
- To be proficient in accounting software including Sage 50 and QuickBooks
- To understand and present financial statements
- To work within the professional and ethical parameters required of an accounting technician
- The process of submitting GST
- Meet your personal and professional goals on a schedule that works for you with flexible options including part-time evening classes and full-time Fast Track classes.
- Attend classes on-campus, online or a blend of both
- Registration is easy – when you register in this certificate program, you will be automatically registered into each individual module. No timetable planning required!
- Access your instructors to ask questions, clarify concepts or seek additional assistance
- Course work consists of a combination of lectures, assignments, quizzes and exams
- 240 course hours (additional homework time will be required to be successful in the program)
|Computer Applications for Business (Windows, Word & Excel)|
|Sage 50 Accounting|
Payment Plan: Reach out to us by ce [at] rdc [dot] ab [dot] ca (subject: Accounting%20Technician%20Certificate%20-%20Payment%20Plan) (email )to inquire about setting up a payment plan prior to registering.
Canada-Alberta Job Grant: Companies - enroll one or more employees in the program and pay only one-third of the tuition! Apply at least 30 days in advance.
How to Register
Registration is available online 24/7. Both Visa and Mastercard payments are accepted. If you are a business or organization looking to register one or more employees, ce [at] rdc [dot] ab [dot] ca (subject: Company%20Profile%20Request) (contact us )for information on setting up a Company Profile.
- Click to register now
- Create an account
- Choose your course and "add to cart"
- Click "Checkout"
- Pay online with a credit card – Payment Plan available! Reach out to us after step 2 to register with a payment option.
You have questions, we have answers. Contact us by ce [at] rdc [dot] ab [dot] ca (email) or call 403.356.4900
What people are saying about the Accounting Technician Certificate Program:
"The workload was perfect - I work full time and am a new parent and was still able to keep up with the class which was great!" - 2020 Accounting Technician learner
"The instructor was very helpful - knew his stuff and provided lots of insight into using excel in the 'real world'." - 2020 Accounting Technician learner
"I loved learning new shortcut keys in Excel or even word and windows." - 2020 Accounting Technician learner