Strategic Success for Businesses During COVID-19
Support and maintain safe business operations in your workplace with this unique learning opportunity offered by Red Deer College, in partnership with Red Deer County and The City of Red Deer, sponsored by NOVA Chemicals.
Put customer and employee safety at the forefront of your business with this brand new micro-credential offered by Red Deer College. Proudly display your certificate and digital badge to inspire consumer confidence in your commitment to safe operations during COVID-19.
In this interactive online learning experience, every member of your organization will receive the training necessary to practice and promote safe operations outlined by Alberta Health. With two unique course experiences, one tailored to managers and supervisors, and one specific to employees with no direct reports, ensure every member of your team gets the training they need to work safely and effectively during a pandemic.
You will learn
- Your responsibility for safe operations as a business owner, manager or employee
- How to inspire consumer confidence in the safe operations of your business or organization
- Levels of risk associated with operating during a pandemic and steps you can take to mitigate that risk
- How to monitor your own health
- Strategies for protecting yourself and those around you from illness
- Online, available 24/7 on a PC or mobile device
- Complete the full course in less than one hour!
- Complete all online readings and assessment and receive a digital badge to proudly display to the public that safe operations are your top priority
- Register all of your employees and ensure each member of your team is well equipped to practice safe business operations
- ce [at] rdc [dot] ab [dot] ca (Contact us )for information on upgrading to CORE+ training modules and receive content customized to your business or organization
Register your whole team and receive a discounted rate on each registration!
|1 - 9 employees||10 - 49 employees||50 - 99 employees||100 - 199 employees||200 - 499 employees||500 - 1000 employees|
How to Register
If you are a business looking to register employees, request a Company Profile from the School of Continuing Education by filling out this online form and a member of our team will be in touch with you within 1 business day.
Once your Company Profile is set up, you will be able to register employees in training, pay online with a credit card, and have easy access to future professional development opportunities for your team.
If you are an individual looking to register yourself, registration is available online 24/7. Both Visa and Mastercard payments are accepted. To register as an individual:
- Click to view all course offerings open for registration
- Find the course you want and "add to cart"
- Create an account
- Click "Checkout"
- Pay online with a credit card
You have questions, we have answers. Contact us by ce [at] rdc [dot] ab [dot] ca (email )or call 403.356.4900
Presented in partnership with: