Management Skills for Supervisors
Combine professional experience, theoretical knowledge, and practical applications in this four-day learning experience designed to help you to thrive in your management role.
Have you recently become a manager or aspire to do so? Do you need to build your management capacity to meet organizational goals? Being responsible for the effectiveness of others requires a delicate balance of goals, teamwork, and encouragement. Learn the skills and knowledge to manage others and maximize productivity.
You will learn
- To transition from colleague to supervisor
- To develop a management identity and “voice” as part of your management structure
- Conflict management through constructive conversations
- To define your personal communication style, stages of team development and collaborative practices
- To identify characteristics of effective teams and obtain resources for building strong teams
- Certificate program including 4 modules
- On-campus or live online classes available
- Course work includes discussions, assignments, and group work
- Course manual provided in class
|Foundations of Management (7 course hours)|
|Effective Communication (7 course hours)|
|Conflict Resolution (7 course hours)|
|Synergy of Teams (7 course hours)|
Canada-Alberta Job Grant: Companies - enroll one or more employees in the program and pay only one-third of the tuition! Apply at least 30 days in advance.
How to Register
Registration is available online 24/7. Both Visa and Mastercard payments are accepted. If you are a business organization looking to register one or more employees, ce [at] rdc [dot] ab [dot] ca (subject: Company%20Profile%20Request) (contact us) for information on setting up a Company Profile.
- Click to Register Now
- Create an account
- Choose your course and "add to cart"
- Click "Checkout"
- Pay online with a credit card