School of Trades and Technologies
Where skills frame a reputation…
RDC’s School of Trades and Technologies offers a mix of theory and practice in exceptional facilities. Our committed and skilled instructors prepare students to excel. With close connections to industry and professional organizations, our contemporary programs are designed to meet demand.
- Automotive Service Technician
- Heavy Equipment Technician
- Industrial Mechanic (Millwright) (formerly Millwright)
- Instrumentation and Control Technician (formerly Instrumentation Technician)
- Parts Technician
- Rig Technician (no intakes are currently scheduled for 2019/2020)
- Sprinkler Systems Installer
- Steamfitter - Pipefitter
- Water Well Driller (no intakes are currently scheduled for 2019/2020)
Engineering Technology Diplomas
Discover the unique blend of theory and practical application in our Electrical, Mechanical and Instrumentation Engineering Technology Diploma programs.
Find more information under Apprenticeship & Trades.
Trades Faculty contact information can be found by clicking this link: Directory
Have a question? Connect with the School of Trades and Technologies Advising and Recruiting Specialist. Contact via tradesandtechnologies [at] rdc [dot] ab [dot] ca (email) or come for walk in hours.