Electrical Engineering Technology
|Two year diploma program with a
| Average hourly wage is
If you enjoy working with your hands and are fascinated with electricity and controls, the Electrical Engineering Technology program at RDC is the place for you!
- Develop, implement, and maintain a broad spectrum of electrical systems
- Implement the principles of applied science and mathematics
- Plan and apply SCADA, HMI, and robotic systems and associated industrial networking protocols
- Acquire, analyze, and disseminate theory, processes and data
- Apply and demonstrate project management principles to create and implement capstone engineering projects
- New lab facilities
- Experienced instructors and industry experts who collaborated to create a great program
- Access to RDC's Centre for Innovation and Manufacturing for hands-on learning
Why we are great!
- We bring current educational research and practice to life in an engaging manner.
- We love getting to know our students!
- We have trained teachers with classroom experience and they offer a wide range of engineering and technical backgrounds and disciplines.
- We offer innovative, current and dynamic courses and programs.
- You will be well-prepared to excel as Engineering Technologist, becoming active leaders and exemplary employees for industry.
Graduates from the EET diploma are qualified to apply for Electrical Engineering Technologist positions. Electrical Engineering Technologists find long-term, rewarding careers in many areas including:
- Oil and Gas Exploration
- Petrochemical Processing Facilities
- Utility Power Distribution
- Manufacturing and Control Industries
- Industrial Maintenance Contractors
- Municipal Electrical Departments