Tailor your management credential in accounting, entrepreneurship, marketing and project management.
The Management Certificate is an entry-level credential, designed to provide you with basic business skills required to obtain a managerial position. Whether you are a small business owner looking to grow your resume, a career changer embarking on a new path or a recent high-school leaver seeking your first taste of the business world, the Management Certificate can be tailored to suit your needs.
- Flexible delivery that allows you to maintain full-time work
- Business option courses tailored to your interests, such as: accounting, entrepreneurship, marketing and project management
- Use this program towards admission into the Business Administration Diploma
About the program
- Eight courses – four core courses and four business option courses
- Full time or part time
- On campus or flexible delivery
- Fall, winter or spring admission
Visit Donald School of Business Advising and Recruiting to learn more about applying, registering, and meeting with an Advisor. Student for a Day provides a great opportunity to meet the instructors, hear from current students, and see what RDC has to offer.