Human Resources Management Graduate Certificate
The Human Resources Management Graduate Certificate is designed for individuals with an undergraduate degree from any discipline looking to fast track their career into the exciting field of Human Resources. A Graduate Certificate caters to working professionals who are looking to obtain a specialized skill set in a short period of time.
- Accredited partner of Chartered Professional in Human Resources (CPHR) Alberta, British Columbia and Saskatchewan
- Graduates who achieve an overall average of 70% (2.7 GPA) in the program can waive the CPHR National Knowledge Exam
- Eligible for the Canada-Alberta Job Grant
- Flexible delivery that allows you to maintain full-time work
About the program
- Sixteen months
- Part time
- Online delivery, with four on campus executive weekends (students come to RDC - Donald School of Business dowtown campus)
- Next Intake - Winter term January 2020
- Admission requirements
Titles of Current Students
Human Resources and Health & Safety Coordinator
Human Resources Business Partner
Visit Donald School of Business Advising to learn more about applying, registering, and meeting with an Advisor. Student for a Day provides a great opportunity to meet the instructors, hear from current students, and see what RDC has to offer.