International Tuition and Fees
International Tuition and Fees
|Tuition and Program Fees Estimates||Determined by program||
Tuition Deposit Deadlines
A non-refundable tuition deposit is required for all new and returning international students admitted to a Fall term credit program (excluding TVP) and all new and returning international students admitted to a Winter or Spring term credit program. Continuing students are not required to pay a tuition deposit.
|Term||Date of Admission||Tuition Deposit Deadlines|
|Summer 2021||If you are admitted before March 15||you have until April 15 to pay your tuition deposit.|
|If you are admitted on or after March 15||you have one month from the date of your admission to pay your tuition deposit.|
|Fall 2021||If you are admitted before April 1||you have until April 30 to pay your tuition deposit.|
|If you are admitted on or after April 1 through July 23||
you have one month from the date of your admission to pay your tuition deposit.
|If you are admitted on or after July 24||
a tuition deposit is not required, though you must pay your tuition and fees in full by the Fall term tuition and fee payment deadline of August 24.
|If you are admitted on or after August 24||
a tuition deposit is not required, though you must pay your tuition and fees in full within 48 hours of registering in courses.
|Winter 2022||If you are admitted before October 1||you have until October 31 to pay your tuition deposit.|
|If you are admitted on or after October 1||you have one month from the date of your admission to pay your tuition deposit.|
|Spring 2022||If you are admitted before February 1||you have until February 28 to pay your tuition deposit.|
|If you are admitted on or after February 1||you have one month from the date of your admission to pay your tuition deposit.|
Tuition and Fee Payment Deadlines
|Term||Study Period||Tuition and Fee Payment Deadline|
|Summer 2021||July - August 2021||July 5, 2021|
|Fall 2021||September - December 2021||August 24, 2021|
|Winter 2022||January - April 2022||January 4, 2022|
|Spring 2022||May - June 2022||May 2, 2022|
Payment Options for International Students
Investing in post-secondary education is an investment in your future. RDC provides our international students with several methods to pay their tuition:
Pay Your Tuition and Fees Term by Term
- Once registered for courses, submit payment by term, on or before the term payment deadline.
Pay Your Tuition for the Full Academic Year
- Once your registration is complete for the academic year, submit payment for each term, on or before the starting term payment deadline.
Pay Estimated Tuition for Your First Year of Study after Acceptance into Program (SDS Stream)
- International students who are interested in applying for their study permit through the Government of Canada’s Student Direct Stream will be required to pay the estimated tuition for their first year of study upon acceptance into the program. Once you receive your Letter of Acceptance and pay your tuition deposit, submit a lump sum payment of the first year estimated tuition. It is important to note that exact tuition and fees will be calculated once you register for courses in each term.
How to Pay Your Tuition and Fees
Red Deer College has partnered with Flywire to provide our international payers with a secure payment method that simplifies the payment process. With Flywire, you can pay online from banks and countries around the world, usually in your home currency.
Within a few days of applying to RDC, you will be emailed your Loop username and password. Access theLoop and follow the instructions to complete payment:
- Log-in to theLoop
- Click on the "Money Matters" tab then select "International Tuition & Fees"
- Go to the "International Payments" section and click on the Flywire link
- Follow the instructions provided by Flywire to complete the payment
*If you are needing to pay a balance for your application fee, please contact the Cashier's Office at cashier [at] rdc [dot] ab [dot] ca.
Payment Plan for Qualified Returning International Students
If you are a returning international student in the second, third or fourth year of a program, RDC offers students the option to pay their tuition and fees in 4 equal payments by term through an approved payment plan.
To review eligibility criteria log into TheLoop and visit the International Tuition & Fees page under the Money Matters tab.