New Student Orientation
You've applied. You've been accepted. Now what? Join us for New Student Orientation and learn all the in’s and out’s of the College and campus life on Wednesday, January 2, 2019.
New Student Orientation will:
- Welcome you to RDC
- Connect you with new and continuing students, creating a network of new friends
- Familiarize you with the main campus and downtown campus (if you're a Donald School of Business student) layout, including where you can find your classes
- Provide you with information about College services and resources, where to find them and how they can help you
- Encourage student experiences and student life outside of the classroom
If you cannot make it to campus for New Student Orientation, we encourage you to sign up for an online orientation session.
What to Do and What to Know for Your First Week
- Pay fees and tuition
- Parking at RDC is limited and purchased on a first-come first-serve basis. Apply for parking here
- Log into TheLoop - login instructions, password reset instructions, forgot your password help and Loop browser caching help
- Get your lockers, purchase used books and transit passes, learn about your student health and dental plan and other services offered by your Students' Association
- Buy your textbooks, course materials and additional supplies. Visit the Campus Store and The Pulse in person on RDC's main campus or avoid line-ups and order online
- Get your iCard - your multi-purpose student ID card
- Check important dates from the academic schedule
- Get Connected to RDC's student services to learn more about the many services that are available to assist you throughout your entire time as a student at the College
Questions about New Student Orientation? Call us at 403.342.3400 or toll-free at 1.888.732.4630, or orientation [at] rdc [dot] ab [dot] ca (email).