New Student Orientation
What to Do and What to Know for Your First Week
- Pay fees and tuition.
- Parking at RDC is limited and purchased on a first-come first-serve basis. Apply for parking.
- Log into TheLoop - your RDC student portal.
- Get your lockers, purchase used books and transit passes, learn about your student health and dental plan and other services offered by your Students' Association.
- Buy textbooks, course materials and additional supplies. Visit the Campus Store and The Pulse in person on RDC's main campus or avoid line-ups and order your textbooks online.
- Get your iCard - your multi-purpose student ID card.
- Check important dates from the academic schedule.
- Get connected to RDC's student services to learn more about the many services that are available to assist you throughout your entire time as a student at the College.
Questions? Call us at 403.342.3400 or toll-free at 1.888.732.4630, or orientation [at] rdc [dot] ab [dot] ca (email).