Current Student Awards & Scholarships
Am I a Current Student?
You are a current student if you meet one of the following criteria:
- You are a current RDC student (enrolled in credit programming)
- You are currently enrolled in a University of Alberta, University of Calgary or Mount Royal University collaborative program.
RDC's General Awards Application
RDC's General Awards Application (previously known as RDC's Annual Online Awards & Scholarships Application) is now open! By completing this application, you are applying for the vast majority of RDC awards.
To apply, click here and log in using your Loop account username and password.
Deadline to apply: May 31, 2019
Jason Lang and Louise McKinney Scholarships
- Must be continuing in full-time post-secondary studies
- Must be a Canadian citizen, permanent resident or protected person
- Must be an Alberta resident
- Must have completed 24 credits (to meet Jason Lang eligibility) or 30 credits (to meet Louise McKinney eligibility) over the previous 2 terms (not including Spring)
- Minimum GPA of 3.2 (for Jason Lang) or 3.7 (for Louise McKinney)
Eligible students will be nominated by RDC and provided with the application via email.
Students can only receive one of these scholarships per academic year. Students can receive up to 3 Jason Lang and/or Louise McKinney scholarships in their academic lifetime.