RDC Campus Store
FOLLETT UPCOMING WEBSITE OUTAGE MAY 29 – JUNE 1 Our Campus Store website (rdc.ab.ca/campusstore) is getting an upgrade. An outage can be expected from May 29 to June 1 as Follett works to get the new website ready for release later this summer. As a friendly reminder for any instructors (or designates) who have not yet submitted their course material orders for the fall 2019 semester or Trades intakes, please do so before May 29, as you will not have access again to do so until after June 1. The deadline for submission was May 17. Any questions can be directed to Cherry Smillie, Campus Manager at 403.357.3611.
Visit RDC's Campus Store - the College's book store (and so much more!) - in person on main campus or online! You can buy many items to help ensure your success in classes, including:
- New and used textbooks and other course materials
- General reference, fiction and non-fiction books
- Art and school supplies
- RDC branded gifts and clothing
- RDC Kings & Queens Athletics fan gear and clothing
- General merchandise
- And much more!
Visit The Pulse, located across the hall from RDC's Campus Store on main campus. The Pulse sells textbooks, course materials and other supplies for students in programs within RDC's School of Trades and Technologies.
Did you know that through RDC's Campus Store website you can:
- Order your course books and other purchases for delivery to your home or pick-up at the Campus Store (we do the shopping for you, and all you have to do is pick it up as one package!)
- Link to ordering educationally-priced Microsoft software
The Campus Store and The Pulse sell more than textbooks and other items for RDC students to be successful in their studies. We invite everyone to shop online or visit our stores in person to view our selection of fiction and non-fiction books, clothing, stationery, office supplies and general merchandise.
Come Visit Us!
Regular Hours of Operation
Monday - Friday, 8:30 am - 4:30 pm
Questions? Contact Us!
email: 0913mgr [at] follett [dot] com (Cherry Smillie), Campus Store Manager