RDC Campus Store
HOLIDAY WRAP-UP SALE
Shop in-store and online at the Campus Store:
- December 10 and 11 – 30% off t-shirts, sweatshirts, hats and drinkware. Exclusions apply.
Questions? Email 0913mgr [at] follett [dot] com (Cherry Smillie), Campus Store Manager.
EXTENDED HOURS FOR START OF WINTER SEMESTER
For your convenience, as you prepare for the Winter 2020 semester and Apprenticeship intakes, The Campus Store and The Pulse have extended hours for in-store purchasing of course materials and other supplies as follows:
Thursday, January 2 - Friday, January 3
|8:30 am to 4:30 pm|
|Saturday, January 4||10:00 am to 2:00 pm|
|Sunday, January 5||Closed|
Monday, January 6 –Friday, January 10
|8:30 am to 7:00 pm|
|Saturday, January 11||10:00 am to 2:00 pm|
Sunday, January 12
|Monday, January 13||Regular Hours Resume (Monday to Friday, 8:30 am to 4:30 pm)|
The Campus Store and The Pulse are open regular hours (Monday to Friday, 8:30 am to 4:30 pm) now through December 23. The stores will be closed starting December 24 at noon through January 1. We look forward to serving you now and in the new year!
You may also choose to shop online to avoid any potential lineups. You can choose to pick up the course materials you order online as one package in person at the Campus Store checkout. You can also choose to have items shipped directly to your home.
Visit RDC's Campus Store - the College's book store (and so much more!) - in person on main campus or online! You can buy many items to help ensure your success in classes, including:
- New and used textbooks and other course materials
- Students - please purchase your texts and other course materials soon, as the Campus Store will begin sending fall semester items back to publishers at the end of September, to make way for new materials for the upcoming winter semester.
- General reference, fiction and non-fiction books
- Art and school supplies
- RDC branded gifts and clothing
- RDC Kings & Queens Athletics fan gear and clothing
- General merchandise
- And much more!
Visit The Pulse, located across the hall from RDC's Campus Store on main campus. The Pulse sells textbooks, course materials and other supplies for students in programs within RDC's School of Trades and Technologies.
Did you know that through RDC's Campus Store website you can:
- Order your course books and other purchases for delivery to your home or pick-up at the Campus Store (we do the shopping for you, and all you have to do is pick it up as one package!)
- Link to ordering educationally-priced Microsoft software
The Campus Store and The Pulse sell more than textbooks and other items for RDC students to be successful in their studies. We invite everyone to shop online or visit our stores in person to view our selection of fiction and non-fiction books, clothing, stationery, office supplies and general merchandise.
Hours of Operation - Come Visit Us
Monday to Friday | 8:30 am - 4:30 pm
RDC (including the Campus Store and The Pulse) will be closed starting December 24, 2019 at noon through January 1, 2020. The stores will re-open on Thursday, January 2 at 8:30 am.
Questions? Contact Us!
email: 0913mgr [at] follett [dot] com (Cherry Smillie), Campus Store Manager