RDC Campus Store
Shop Online for Spring and Summer 2020 Courses
You may purchase course materials and other merchandise for the Spring and Summer 2020 semesters from the Campus Store and The Pulse by visiting rdc.ab.ca/campusstore. Purchases over $100 will be shipped for free to the mailing address you provide in your online order.
Course materials and supplies for Fall 2020 Term will be available for purchase closer to the beginning of September. Visit this webpage again for those online purchases.
RDC's Campus Store is the College's book store (and so much more!). Shop online now! You can buy many items to help ensure your success in classes, including:
- New and used textbooks and other course materials
- Students - please purchase your texts and other course materials soon, as the Campus Store will begin sending fall semester items back to publishers at the end of September, to make way for new materials for the upcoming winter semester.
- General reference, fiction and non-fiction books
- Art and school supplies
- RDC-branded gifts and clothing
- RDC Kings & Queens Athletics fan gear and clothing
- General merchandise
- And much more!
The Pulse, located across the hall from RDC's Campus Store on main campus. The Pulse sells textbooks, course materials and other supplies for students in programs within RDC's School of Trades and Technologies.
Did you know that through RDC's Campus Store website you can:
- Order your course books and other purchases for delivery to your home or pick-up at the Campus Store (we do the shopping for you, and all you have to do is pick it up as one package!)
- Link to ordering educationally-priced Microsoft software
The Campus Store and The Pulse sell more than textbooks and other items for RDC students to be successful in their studies. Shop online to view our selection of fiction and non-fiction books, clothing, stationery, office supplies and general merchandise.
Hours of Operation - Come Visit Us
Monday to Friday | 9:00 am to 3:00 pm, until further notice
Questions? Contact Us!
email: 0913mgr [at] follett [dot] com (Cherry Smillie)
, Campus Store Manager