The RDC Career Centre Job Board is a recruiting website that is accessible to our current students, Red Deer College Alumni, and the general public. Jobs are posted for 30 days. As our community continues to acknowledge and acclimate to the implications of COVID-19, RDC Career Services recognizes the importance of collaboration to support our region through the economic challenges associated with this crisis. We have implemented a COVID-19 Fee Waiver for the Career Services Job Board, beginning April 1 and reevaluated each month. When you create your posting, you'll simply see a $0 charge . If a fee is reintroduced, we'll notify current employers of that change before implementing it. Not For Profit employers will continue to select such designation, and sustain a waived fee.
RDC Career Centre Job Board instructions
- Select Employer Log In on the right hand side of the screen
- New Employers
- Click on Create new account tab, fill in the required fields. Then Click the “Create new account” button at the bottom of the page to save your account
- A validation email will be sent to you, after you have validated your account you can create an employer profile.
- You can not create a job posting until you have created your employer prfofile.
- Click create one now
- Fill in the required fields
- Click save
- Select Employer Profiles Tab.
- To create your job posting select Manage Job, Create your posting and save as draft.
- To complete your posting go to the post job tab and follow the instructions.
- Employer Spotlights provide employers an opportunity to meet one-on-one to recruit students and advertise employment opportunities
- Several scheduled dates to choose from as well the option to find an alternate date that works best for your organization
Education and Career Fair
- Please note, at this time there are no tentatively scheduled Education and Career Fairs
t: 403.343.4097 | e: employmentservices [at] rdc [dot] ab [dot] ca