Career Services for Students
RDC Career Services provides free employment and career support to RDC students.
- Resources and tools to help you build your resume, cover letters, and CV (Curriculum Vitae)
- Tools on how to best job search, prepare for an interview and develop your networking skills
- Information about career opportunities for your program
- On-campus recruitment through Employer Spotlights
- Check out the RDC Career Centre Job Board and great employment opportunities at RDC
Email employmentservices [at] rdc [dot] ab [dot] ca, or call 403.343.4097 for more information.
RDC Career Services are available:
Donald School of Business | Room 311 | Wednesday