MusiCamp Alberta is the provincial overnight summer music workshop! MusiCamp Alberta offers an immersive musical experience second to none, and an artistic and personal transformation that will last a lifetime. Faculty are world-class performers and teachers from professional ensembles who work with camp staff to cultivate artistry, discipline and an appreciation of music. Practice time, faculty recitals, master classes, chamber music, rehearsals, performances and organized recreation activities complete the camp experience. Listen to last year's MusiCamp concerts!
- David J. Peterkin Symphonic Band: Ages 15 – 18 with at least three years instrument experience.
- Francis E. Dunnigan Concert Band: Ages 12 – 15 with at least two years instrument experience.
- Jazz Band Workshop: Ages 13 – 18 with at least two years instrument experience.
- NEW! Jazz Band Intensive: Ages 15 – 18 with at least three years instrument experience.
- Musical Theatre Intensive + Performance: Ages 13 - 18 For all who are interested in skill-building and personalized coaching in acting, voice and dance.
- Musical Theatre Performance: Ages 13 - 18 For any level of experience and who want to learn vocal technique, performance skills and choreography.
For more information or for any questions, please contact the director at musicampdirector [at] gmail [dot] com or 1.780.905.8976
Note: Students are supervised both day and night.
Win your Registration
Register for any class in our Summer Camps prior to March 15, 2020 and you will become eligible to have your name drawn to win 50% of your tuition fee. There will be a draw for each week of classes! That is 7 opportunities to become a winner! Don’t miss an opportunity to have your fees paid – register now and your name will be automatically entered.
Winners will be notified by email on March 20, 2020.
Please Note: Theatre Alberta’s Artstrek is not included in this draw.
For more information or for any questions, please call the School of Continuing Education at 403.356.4900