Game Design Camp
Ages 13 – 18
Video games are more than just fun; they’re big business. Working as part of a team you’ll develop your game from story to concept to finished game.
This year we will feature new, powerful computers to take your creation to the next level.
- Focus on game design, plot, character and story development and create a playable, believable game
- Use the powerful Unity Software Engine
- Learn the fundamental ins and outs of designing a video game
- Hands-on, practical workshop
- This course includes level design, scripting, character development, graphics and animations
- Design your game in a collaborative environment!
Note: Students are supervised both day and night.
For more information or for any questions, please call the School of Continuing Education at 403.356.4900