Game Design Camp
Ages 13 – 18
Video games are more than just fun; they’re big business. Working as part of a team you’ll develop your game from story to concept to finished game.
This year we will feature new, powerful computers to take your creation to the next level.
- Focus on game design, plot, character and story development and create a playable, believable game
- Use the powerful Unity Software Engine
- Learn the fundamental ins and outs of designing a video game
- Hands-on, practical workshop
- This course includes level design, scripting, character development, graphics and animations
- Design your game in a collaborative environment!
Note: Students are supervised both day and night.
Win your Registration
Register for any class in our Summer Camps prior to March 15, 2020 and you will become eligible to have your name drawn to win 50% of your tuition fee. There will be a draw for each week of classes! That is 7 opportunities to become a winner! Don’t miss an opportunity to have your fees paid – register now and your name will be automatically entered.
Winners will be notified by email on March 20, 2020.
Please Note: Theatre Alberta’s Artstrek is not included in this draw.
For more information or for any questions, please call the School of Continuing Education at 403.356.4900