Professional Bookkeeping Online Program
Today’s Accounting Technicians are constantly facing new challenges in a rapidly changing business environment. Accounting Technicians can also be referred to as Bookkeepers, the roles and titles are interchangeable.
As essential members of any organization, bookkeepers perform vital tasks in financial and administrative services. They are in demand as general bookkeepers, accounts receivable/payable supervisors, payroll administrators, office managers, budget co-coordinators and administrative assistants.
The RDC Professional Accounting Technician Certificate will provide you with a broad foundation of knowledge and skills needed to enter private practice as an Accounting Technician (Professional Bookkeeper) or elevate your career within your present company. Your commitment to professional growth will generate opportunities for yourself and your organization. Our convenient, flexible schedule will help you meet your educational and professional goals quickly without the need to take time off from your present job.
- Know how to analyze transactions and report within the accounting cycle
- Learn how to use accounting software
- Understand and present financial statements
- Gain a true understanding and appreciation of the professional and ethical requirements of a bookkeeper
- Build a new and flexible career that will allow you to work from home or in a business
- Enhance your skills and position yourself within your current business
- Certificate is taken online in a convenient nine-month part-time evening format
- Fast Track through in-class three-month session
- $200 non-refundable deposit due at registration
This program qualifies for government funding. Enrol one or more employees in the program and pay only one-third of the cost with the Canada-Alberta Job Grant! Apply at least 30 days in advance.