Conservatory of Music Lessons
RDC Conservatory of Music has been offering private and group music lessons to students of all ages and skill levels for over 30 years. Our goal is to provide children and adults with exceptional musical instruction in a friendly, personal environment. Our faculty are professionals, performers, and educators who will customize their lessons to your needs. Whether you want to learn an instrument for enjoyment, develop a deeper appreciation for music or prepare for a musical career, we have the instructor for you!
Private or individual lessons are available throughout the year on all instruments, including voice, and we accept students of all ages, skill levels and aspirations. Lessons are available during the day and evening. Learn from professionally trained teachers/performers in a positive and encouraging environment.
- Lesson fees range from $19 - $42 per ½ hour.
- We offer a 5% discount for families with two or more children enrolled in private music lessons.
If you are a new student, have questions about the right teacher for you or need advice on lessons, please call 403.357.3663.
How to Register
- See the list of instructors and instruments below. Click on the links to read their biographies.
- Select and email the instructor you are interested in. They will respond to coordinate:
- Day/time for lessons
- Length of each individual lesson
- Time period you will take lessons for
- Course number for your lessons
- You can then register for your lessons via our online registration system.
Piano & Voice
- Chantal Boos - Voice / Piano / Musical Theatre
- Gloria Hulyk - Piano Theory
- Janice Topham - Piano Theory / Pedagogy
- Ruston Vuori - Piano Theory
- Sharon Braun - Voice
Brass & Woodwinds
- Doug Ward - Flute/Saxophone
- Heidi Zinger- Violin
- Joyce Howdle - Clarinet
- Louise McMurray - French Horn
- Peter Fielding - Baritone / Tuba / Music Theory