Sport and Recreation
Once the home of the Canada Winter Games, the Gary W. Harris Canada Games Centre is an ideal space to host your next sporting event! Our bright and spacious arena and performance gymnasium were carefully designed to maximize the competition experience for athletes along with the viewing, comfort and audio experiences for fans and guests.
Not only does the Centre have amazing venues and comfortable, relaxing spaces, but your attendees and athletes will also have access to our food service options. You will also find Collegiate Sports Medicine’s on-site satellite clinic that provides therapy services.
If you are looking for a smaller, cost-effective sporting venue, look no further. There are two gymnasiums located right in the heart of Red Deer College’s main campus.
- 2nd Floor Concourse | Capacity 150
- Clark Builders/Scott Builders Upper Deck | Capacity 16 - 50
- Arena | Capacity 1100
- Fas Gas—On The Run Gymnasium | Capacity 1200
- Main Gymnasium | Capacity 856
- Kevin Sirois Gymnasium | Capacity 785
- Border Paving Running Track
- BMO Financial Group Wellness Studio | Capacity 40
- Melcor Developments Movement Studio | Capacity 40
- Larkaun Homes Squash Courts | Quantity 4
- Soccer Pitches | Quantity 2
- Goodmen Roofing Ltd. Outdoor Patio | Capacity 286
- Walking Trails