The Campus Store is RDC's bookstore - where you can purchase books, course materials, supplies and other merchandise to help you achieve your best in your education.
UPDATE (May 5, 2021): Respecting current enhanced public health measures, RDC’s Campus Store will adapt operations as follows, until further notice:
- Purchases are available online 24/7
- Curbside pickup services are available (details will be provided by Campus Store team members at the time of ordering items)
- The Campus Store is open for in-person shopping, to help accommodate anyone who is attending campus for courses or work.
- The Campus Store continues to adhere to current public health measures limiting the number of customers who are permitted in the store at one time
Shop Online Anytime
Enjoy the convenience of shopping online anytime to purchase textbooks, course packs, ILMs, clothes, supplies and other merchandise that you'll require.
The Campus Store also sells gifts, RDC-branded merchandise and clothing to help you find the perfect gift for anyone on your shopping list (and maybe a purchase or two for yourself!). The Campus Store is also pleased to offer RDC face coverings for purchase.
When ordering course materials and items online, using your schedule of classes, you can have them shipped to your house or pick them up in-person through the Campus Store service window. If you’re picking up your order in-person, please have your order number ready and wear a face covering. Curbside pickup is now available, too.
You may use one of the following payment methods to pay for online purchases: Apple Pay, PayPal or Credit Card (Mastercard, Visa or American Express).
Receive 20% off one apparel or gift item. To receive this discount, please follow these steps:
- Visit WelcometoCampus.ca
- Enter your email address
- Enter access code: 0913
- Use your coupon when you shop online at rdc.ab.ca/campusstore or in-person when you shop at the Campus Store
Please see the Campus Store for details. Some restrictions apply.
RDC’s Campus Store and The Pulse are open for in-person purchases. We are adhering to RDC protocols and current provincial public health measures, including limiting the number of people permitted in the store at one time, to help keep everyone safe.
When you order course materials and items online you can have items shipped to your house or pick them up in-person through the Campus Store service window. If you’re picking up your order in-person, please have your order number ready and wear a face covering. When purchasing course materials and items in-person, face coverings are required.
Curbside pickup is also available from the Campus Store (details will be provided once your online order is confirmed and available for pickup).
RDC's Campus Store and the Pulse are the College's book stores (and so much more!). Shop online now! You can buy many items to help ensure your success in classes, including:
- New and used textbooks and other course materials (formats include rentals and digital versions)
- General reference, fiction and non-fiction books
- Art and school supplies
- Office supplies
- RDC-branded gifts (we have a wide selection that includes coffee mugs, cups, pens, note pads, key rings and teddy bears)
- Clothes with RDC's logo (we sell t-shirts, sweatshirts, shorts, pants and more!)
- RDC Kings & Queens Athletics fan gear and apparel
- General merchandise
- And much more!
The Pulse, located across the hall from RDC's Campus Store on main campus. The Pulse sells textbooks, course materials and other supplies for students in programs within RDC's School of Trades and Technologies.
Did you know that through RDC's Campus Store website you can:
- Order your course books and other purchases for delivery to your home or pick-up at the Campus Store (we do the shopping for you, and all you have to do is pick it up as one package!)
- Link to ordering educationally-priced Microsoft software
The Campus Store and The Pulse sell more than textbooks and other items for RDC students to be successful in their studies. Shop online to view our selection of fiction and non-fiction books, clothing, stationery, office supplies and general merchandise.
Hours of Operation
Monday to Friday | 8:30 am to 4:30 pm
Available for online shopping 24/7
Questions? Contact Us!
email: 0913mgr [at] follett [dot] com (Cherry Smillie), Campus Store Manager