While the Campus Store is currently closed for in-person shopping, you can purchase textbooks, course packs, ILMs, clothes, supplies and other merchandise by visiting rdc.ab.ca/campusstore.
You may use one of the following payment methods to pay for online purchases: Apple Pay, PayPal or Credit Card (Mastercard, Visa or American Express).
Curbside Pick-Up and Shipping
Your purchases can be shipped to the mailing address you provide in your online order or curbside pick-up is available. Due to current volume of sales, orders take about 3 to 5 business days to fulfill.
Curbside pick-up will be available Mondays to Fridays, 10 am to 2 pm.
Once your order is ready, the Campus Store team will call you to identify further instructions for curbside pickup. Then, once you arrive at RDC, call the Campus Store at 403.342.3245. Staff will bring your order to you. Curbside pick-up is in Parking Lot C on the north side of the Library.
RDC's Campus Store is the College's book store (and so much more!). Shop online now! You can buy many items to help ensure your success in classes, including:
- New and used textbooks and other course materials
- Students - please purchase your text books and other course materials soon, as the Campus Store will begin sending fall semester items back to publishers at the end of September, to make way for new materials for the upcoming winter semester.
- General reference, fiction and non-fiction books
- Art and school supplies
- Office supplies
- RDC-branded gifts (we have a wide selection that includes coffee mugs, cups, pens, note pads, key rings and teddy bears)
- Clothes with RDC's logo (we sell t-shirts, sweatshirts, shorts, pants and more!)
- RDC Kings & Queens Athletics fan gear and apparel
- General merchandise
- And much more!
The Pulse, located across the hall from RDC's Campus Store on main campus. The Pulse sells textbooks, course materials and other supplies for students in programs within RDC's School of Trades and Technologies.
Did you know that through RDC's Campus Store website you can:
- Order your course books and other purchases for delivery to your home or pick-up at the Campus Store (we do the shopping for you, and all you have to do is pick it up as one package!)
- Link to ordering educationally-priced Microsoft software
The Campus Store and The Pulse sell more than textbooks and other items for RDC students to be successful in their studies. Shop online to view our selection of fiction and non-fiction books, clothing, stationery, office supplies and general merchandise.
Hours of Operation
Monday to Friday | 8:30 am to 4:30 pm
Available for online shopping 24/7
Questions? Contact Us!
email: 0913mgr [at] follett [dot] com (Cherry Smillie), Campus Store Manager
RDC Main Campus
Mon-Fri 10:00 am - 3:00 pm
Main Phone: 403.342.3400
Toll-free: 1.888.732.4630 (in Canada only)
Email: inquire [at] rdc [dot] ab [dot] ca
RDC Main Campus Location
100 College Boulevard | Box 5005
Red Deer, Alberta | T4N 5H5