Red Deer College is proud to connect our qualified graduates with the business and industry leaders in our community. With an emphasis on work-integrated learning opportunities, multi-disciplinary collaboration and industry relevant programming, we know that our students and graduates are well prepared to drive your business forward.
- Connect with our alumni [at] rdc [dot] ab [dot] ca (subject: Alumni%20recruitment%20inquiry) (Alumni Engagement Coordinator )to reach alumni in a specific field
- Join us at networking events (internal path to Alumni news & events)
- Post to the RDC Job Board <RDC Job Board>
- Employer Spotlight
- Employer Spotlights provide employers an opportunity to meet one-on-one to recruit students and advertise employment opportunities
- Several scheduled dates to choose from as well as the option to find an alternate date that works best for your organization
- Education and Career Fairs
- Connect with employmentservices [at] rdc [dot] ab [dot] ca (subject: Student%20Recruitment%20Inquiry) (Career Services)
- Post to the RDC Job Board <link to Job Board>
RDC Job Board Instructions
- Select Employer Log In on the right hand side of the screen
- New Employers
- Click on Create new account tab, fill in the required fields. Then Click the “Create new account” button at the bottom of the page to save your account
- A validation email will be sent to you. After you have validated your account, you can create an employer profile.
- You cannot create a job posting until you have created your employer profile.
- Click Create one now
- Fill in the required fields
- Click save
- Select Employer Profiles Tab.
- To create your job posting select Manage Job, create your posting and save as Draft.
- To complete your posting, go to the Post Job tab and follow the instructions.
- Jobs are posted for 30 days, for a fee of $52.50
- Fees are waived for registered not-for-profit employers, and have been temporarily waived in response to COVID-19
E: employmentservices [at] rdc [dot] ab [dot] ca
T: Call – Employment Services at 403.343.4097 or Alumni Engagement Coordinator 403.342.3308
RDC Main Campus
Mon-Fri 10:00 am - 3:00 pm
Main Phone: 403.342.3400
RDC Main Campus Location
100 College Boulevard | Box 5005
Red Deer, Alberta | T4N 5H5