RDC's President & CEO
The President is the chief executive officer and is accountable to the RDC Board of Governors for providing strategic leadership and vision, inspiring innovation and creativity as well as fostering dedication, collaboration and accountability to ensure that the College’s mandate is achieved.
RDC Leadership Principles
- We are guided by our values: exploration, excellence, inclusiveness, accountability, community, integrity;
- We share leadership and encourage individual and team expertise and initiative;
- We encourage personal well-being and continuous development for all members of our learning community;
- We treat each other with respect and foster trusting relationships;
- We communicate openly and promote dialogue to build understanding and knowledge;
- We use fair process in decision making, balancing consultation and timely action;
- We recognize and celebrate contribution and accomplishment;
- We expect creativity, innovation, and risk-taking;
- We recognize and connect the work of everyone to the success of our learning community;
- We share responsibility for making RDC a great place to learn and work.
RDC's Vision, Mission and Values
RDC is proud to serve our learners and communities through our strong commitment to our institution's Vision, Mission and Values.