Red Deer College's President, Dr. Peter Nunoda, is accountable to the RDC Board of Governors for providing strategic leadership and vision, inspiring innovation and creativity as well as fostering dedication, collaboration and accountability to ensure that the College’s mandate is achieved.
Vice President Academic and Research: Hiring Search
As Red Deer College continues its journey to become a polytechnic university, the institution is seeking an individual for the integral role of Vice President Academic and Research. This individual is the Senior Academic Leader of RDC and a key member of the President’s Executive Committee. Learn more about this exciting position and how to apply.
RDC Leadership Principles
- We are guided by our values: exploration, excellence, inclusiveness, accountability, community, integrity;
- We share leadership and encourage individual and team expertise and initiative;
- We encourage personal well-being and continuous development for all members of our learning community;
- We treat each other with respect and foster trusting relationships;
- We communicate openly and promote dialogue to build understanding and knowledge;
- We use fair process in decision making, balancing consultation and timely action;
- We recognize and celebrate contribution and accomplishment;
- We expect creativity, innovation, and risk-taking;
- We recognize and connect the work of everyone to the success of our learning community;
- We share responsibility for making RDC a great place to learn and work.
RDC's Vision, Mission and Values
RDC is proud to serve our learners and communities through our strong commitment to our institution's Vision, Mission and Values.