Please follow the prompts on RDC's employment website to apply for a current vacancy. The following instructions walk you through step-by-step how to set up an account on our employment website the first time you apply for a job at RDC, as well as identifying instructions as you apply for a particular position.
To begin, view RDC’s current employment opportunities. We encourage you to use Google Chrome web browser for best results.
- Click on “Staff & Management Opportunities” or “Faculty & Non-Credit Instructor Opportunities” or select “Search Jobs” from the menu on the left
- Browse current job postings by clicking on the respective job titles
- Once you have found a job opportunity that you would like to apply for, click on the green “Apply for this Job” button on the posting page
- If you have previously created an account on the RDC Career Site, logon now, using your username and password
- If you have never created an account, please click on “Create an Account”
- Create a username, password and list your contact information. Then, click on “Create Account”
- RDC transitioned to a new Employment Opportunities website on June 13, 2017. Accounts created before this date are no longer able to be used. For those of you who need to, we appreciate your help creating a new account
- Enter in all applicable Personal Information on the screen, then click “Next”
- From the drop down, indicate your highest level of Education Completed, then click “Next”
- Select where you first saw this employment opportunity, then click “Next”
- Upload any required documents, as PDFs (e.g. cover letter, resume, references):
- Select the required document
- Name the document, add a description (optional) and select “Choose File” to upload a document, “Write Document” to type in your document or select “Use Previously Uploaded Document”
- Click “Add to my Application”
- Repeat steps above for each required document, then click “Next”
- Complete the Supplemental Questions page, if prompted. Not all RDC employment opportunities will have supplemental questions.
- Review your application to ensure information is correct and documents uploaded properly, then click “Certify and Submit”
- Read the “Certify the Certification” message
- Enter your initials, then click “Submit this Application”
- You will receive an email confirming your application has successfully been submitted
Before submitting your application for a current job posting, you may wish to view our application FAQs.
If you experience any technical issues when submitting your resume, contact RDC Human Resources by humanresources [at] rdc [dot] ab [dot] ca (email) or call 403.356.4912.