COVID-19 Immunization Clinic to be Held at Red Deer Polytechnic
Tuesday, August 24, 2021
No appointments necessary for first or second doses
In partnership with Alberta Health Services (AHS), Red Deer Polytechnic will be offering a drop-in immunization clinic on September 8 and 9 on main campus. Immunizers will be administering mRNA (either Pfizer or Moderna) COVID-19 vaccines, depending on the needs of the individual.
COVID-19 Immunization Clinic at Red Deer Polytechnic
September 8 and 9, 2021
11:00 am to 5:00 pm Kevin Sirois Gymnasium (room 1000) on main campus (see map)
Drop-in clinic; no appointments necessary
While this immunization clinic has been organized primarily for students, faculty, staff and guests at Red Deer Polytechnic who wish to be immunized, will also be able to receive the COVID-19 vaccine.
For those looking to receive an immunization, please note the following important information:
- Immunizations are for first or second doses
- For those not already on campus, public parking is available in P Lot (east) or P Lot (west) – see map. There will no charge for parking on September 8 and 9.
- Wear clothing that will easily allow access to your upper arm for receiving the immunization.
- Wearing a face covering is mandatory at your appointment.
- Stay home if you are ill. If you suspect your symptoms might be related to COVID-19, please call 811 or visit the AHS website to book a COVID-19 test: ahs.ca/covid.
Required Identification & Documents:
- You must bring one piece of identification that proves your age to your appointment. This could include your Alberta Health Care card, a driver's license, Social Insurance Number, birth certificate, or passport.
Youths Under 18
- Identification that shows your birthdate is required upon arrival.
- A parent or guardian can accompany children/youth to their appointment.
- Visit Parental/Guardian Consent for Youths Under 18 for more information.
For additional information contact:
brent [dot] forster [at] rdpolytech [dot] ca (Brent Forster) or shelley [dot] newman [at] rdpolytech [dot] ca (Shelley Newman)
Communications Strategists – Corporate
Red Deer Polytechnic
Melissa [dot] Ballantyne [at] albertahealthservices [dot] ca (Melissa Ballantyne)
Manager, Central Zone
AHS Communications & Community Engagement