Open to all Red Deer College Students, Faculty members and Community members.
- Great place to meet other students.
- Opportunities for leadership development.
- Educational sessions on areas of special interest to students.
- Social activities throughout the school year.
- Fundraising events focused towards organizations such as the RDC Nursing Society, Operation Christmas Child and the Magdalene House.
What does the Society do?
- Works with the RDC Student Association so that students in nursing programs have a voice on issues that matter to students.
- Actively participates with the nursing department on committees so that student needs and issues are addressed.
- Promotes positive interactions between students in all programs so that all may enjoy planned activities.
Activities promoted by the Nursing Society:
- Education nights - variety of professional development workshops and activities for students.
- Annual Year-End Themed Pub Night.
- Social events at the end of the semesters to unwind and socialize.
Want to know more?
- Nursing Society President: abigail [dot] spenst [at] rdc [dot] ab [dot] ca
- Nursing Society Vice President and Director of Communications: to be announced after elections
Are you already an RDC student? Stay up to date on BB by checking your "Student Nursing Society" course for messages, announcements, newsletters and more!