Who are we…
- 2D and 3D Visual Fundamentals
- Art history
- Professional Practices
Why are we great…
- Work with faculty and staff who are all successful practicing artists themselves!
- Learn and create in some of the newest and best studio facilities in Western Canada!
- Creativity doesn’t work on a 9-5 schedule, so why should you? Our state-of-the-art visual art facilities are open to students 24/7!
- We brings in practicing artists for lectures, demonstrations, and workshops in our Visiting Artist Lecture Series.
- The RDC Permanent Collection houses over 700 pieces, including works by old, modern, and contemporary masters. There is also an ever-growing collection of student work, demonstrating our legacy of excellence.
- We do not require a portfolio submission for admission to our program!
- Studio artists
- Exhibit designer
- Art Educator
- Designer (product, costume, set, textile, industrial, graphic, lighting, environmental, etc.)
- Special effects artists
*Transfer arrangements are different at each university and you are advised to consult the Alberta Transfer Guide, your Advising & Recruitment Specialist and the University to which you will transfer for more information.
Visual art students learning alla prima painting using a limited colour palette with Douglas Williamson https://t.co/26Df5gD8ww
Great work being produced today in Doug Williamson's painting workshop https://t.co/YDoUIJRzBg
Art 101 Artist Lecture Series presents Calgary based painter Douglas Williamson tonight from 7-8:30pm Margaret Pars… https://t.co/jRb9LxsTHb
RT @RedDeerCollege: Impressive production values, stunning locations and dazzling special effects energize the routine fantasy plot! Enjoy…
RT @RDCPrez: RDCPrez and Alien Dean Frizzell of Creative Arts at bronze pouring. Amazing creativity on display at Summer Series. https://t.…
Tonight at the WEC from 6-8pm ART 310 Visual Art Exhibition reception! See you there! https://t.co/ndTwTYORiz