School of Creative Arts
Where Creativity Comes to Life!
- Bachelor of Applied Arts in Animation and Visual Effects (NEW)
- Bachelor of Applied Arts in Film, Theatre, and Live Entertainment (Coming Fall 2019 pending government approval)
- Bachelor of Applied Motion Picture Arts
- Visual Art Diploma/ Bachelor of Fine Art (Univesity transfer program)
- Music Preparatory/ Music Diploma (suspended)
- Theatre Performance and Creation (suspended)
- Theatre and Entertainment Production (suspended)
The School of Creative Arts offers student artists the opportunity to learn in professionally equipped studios and performance spaces, while working with faculty who are both dedicated educators and professionally accomplished artists.
All Creative Arts programs offer hands-on skills and real-world business training. Not only will you develop and strengthen your creative skills, you will also learn practical business and industry knowledge that will set you apart, enabling you to be successful upon graduation.
Students also enjoy some of the newest and best facilities in Western Canada, with flexible access extending beyond the typical school day allowing you plenty of opportunity to hone your creative skills. Our programs inspire students to bring their creations to life throughout the academic year, performing, producing and learning from the experience.
Behind every song, sculpture, prop, and scene is a commitment to the creative process.
You can view detailed information, including admission requirements, cost estimates, requirements and career outcomes of all five of our Creative Arts Programs by visiting the RDC Academic Calendar.
The best way to learn about what life is like here is to try it out for yourself! Attend one of our upcoming Creative Arts Student for a Day opportunities.
Want to find out more about programs? Contact us! creativearts [at] rdc [dot] ab [dot] ca (subject: RDC%20School%20of%20Creative%20Arts%20Inquiry)