What is it?
- Earn high school credit and post-secondary credit at the same time.
Why do it?
- Creates an opening in your future RDC timetable to take another course or to give yourself some time to work
- Get access to all the services RDC students have
How do you get started?
- Talk to you high school counsellor to discuss your options
- Complete an application
- Submit completed application to your high school counsellor or school district dual credit contact.
RDC currently has two areas where you can get dual credits:
Through both of these, you can take courses and/or full programs that will go towards your College education and your high school diploma.