Over 83% of students are satisfied with this program!
- The ability to ladder into the Bachelor of Business Adminstration Degree
- The ability to gain a business credential in a short period of time.
- The coursework in the Management Certificate can be applied to the Business Administration Diploma
- Online delivery is available
- Acquire the skills you need to be an effective manager
- Use the skills acquired to be a better manager in your current position
Why we are great:
- We offer small class sizes so you get the most out of your learning opportunities
- We have passionate faculty that pass that passion onto you
- We offer in-class or online learning
See our official program information.
If you are interested in the Management Certificate program but want to know more, join us as a student for a day!
Need somewhere to stay this spring/summer for a conference or course? RDC residence has affordable options!… https://t.co/Re00sylKCk
New student registration begins Apr 10. For assistance please sign up for one of our registration sessions at… https://t.co/CPhFrKSxg0
Join us for the State of the College Address tomorrow at 5pm at the RDC Arts Centre. More info at… https://t.co/Pt5IPboIBc
Once your course is 75% complete you can provide feedback for your instructor. Access SFIs online via your RDC emai… https://t.co/spWyG5TeC4
Connect with RDC & learn how we impact central Alberta at the State of the College Address on March 29 at 5pm |… https://t.co/EVftyFMGqV
Provide feedback for your instructors by completing your SFI via RDC email or Blackboard for the chance to win a $1… https://t.co/OKyYnhX6JF
RT @RDCCAMPUSREC: 2day we celebrate & honor our students @ the Annual Student Recognition Awards Ceremony-event 4 students, put 2gether BY…
Calling all students: SFIs are your opportunity to provide feedback for your instructors! Access through your RDC e… https://t.co/a04WcxmXlX