Donald School of Business
RDC's Donald School of Business (DSB) understands that students want to graduate with the skills to market themselves as employable right away.
We are located downtown for a reason: to connect with businesses for project work as well as networking opportunities.
We offer many facets of business in our programs so you are exposed to as much as possible while you're here.
We care about our students...a lot! Check out our programs offerings and dsbinfo [at] rdc [dot] ab [dot] ca (contact us) if you need more info!
Student For a Day - Experience a day in the life of a Donald School of Business Student!
March 29, 2019 | 8:00am to 2:00pm
Check out our video to get a sneak peek into Red Deer College's Donald School of Business!
The following programs are offered at RDC's Donald School of Business:
- Administrative Professional Certificate (on campus and online delivery)
- Bachelor of Business Administration Degree
- Business Administration Diploma (majors: Accounting, Financial Services, General Management, Human Resources, Marketing)
- Bachelor of Commerce Degree (1st and 2nd year)
- Legal Assistant Diploma
- Health Care Management Post-Diploma Certificate (NEW)
- Human Resources Management Graduate Certificate
- Management Certificate (on campus and online delivery)
- Unit Clerk Certificate
RDC's School of Continuing Education offers a variety of non-credit courses and certificate programs at RDC's downtown campus, home of the Donald School of Business, as well as at the J.B. Quinn Centre for Corporate Training on RDC’s main campus.
Visit the Career Centre Job Board for student employment opportunities.