Donald School of Business
1000 Students and Beyond!
In just our 6th year at the downtown campus, Red Deer College's Donald School of Business enrolment has reached over 1000 students for the 2016/17 Academic year!
We Want You Back!
Find out how we can help you succeed in your academic endeavours!
For more information, click HERE.
The Donald School of Business (DSB) understands that students want to graduate with the skills to market themselves as employable right away.
We are located downtown for a reason: to connect with businesses for project work as well as networking opportunities.
We offer many facets of business in our programs so you are exposed to as much as possible while you're here.
We care about our students...a lot! Check out our programs offerings and dsbinfo [at] rdc [dot] ab [dot] ca (contact us) if you need more info!
The following programs are offered at DSB:
- Administrative Professional Certificate (on campus and online delivery)
- Bachelor of Business Administration Degree
- Business Administration Diploma (majors: Accounting, Financial Services, General, Human Resources, Marketing)
- Bachelor of Commerce Degree (1st and 2nd year)
- Legal Assistant Diploma
- Human Resources Management Graduate Certificate (NEW)
- Management Certificate (on campus and online delivery)
- Unit Clerk Certificate (on campus and online delivery)
See a full list of courses available in alternate formats for the 2017-18 academic year HERE.
Check out this great video made by students of the Business Administration Diploma at the Donald School of Business. Students are: Valena Lengwenus and April Richer.
The School of Continuing Education offers a variety of non-credit courses and certificate programs at the downtown Donald School of Business campus, as well as the J.B. Quinn Centre for Corporate Training on RDC’s main campus.
Visit the Career Centre Job Board for student employment opportunities!