|*100% of students are satisfied with the program!||**Average hourly wage is $23.72|
- Develop technical skills that are top notch!
- Have the ability to create a professional career portfolio
- Develop knowledge of interpersonal and written communication for the workplace
- Learn technical skills on the most current hardware and software
- Take a Personal Leaderships course and facilitate a one day conference...a great experience!
- 95% overall employment rate
- 120 hours of work experience...provides another amazing experience!
- Two, 13-week semesters
- Learning in class or on line
Why we are great:
- This program has passionate faculty and know the value of this position in any organization!
- The Administrative Professional Certificate transfers to all Office Administration Diploma Programs in colleges in Alberta
No prior knowledge of computers is necessary. Prior work experience and learning may be recognized; Grant funding may be available
See our officical Program information.
Work Search Strategies Sheet. Click here for information.
If you are interested in the Administrative Professional program but want to know more, join us as a student for a day!
- Receptionist - Salary Range: $34,250 - $41,750
- Administrative Assistant - Salary Range: $39,750 - $52,000
- Office Assistant - Salary Range: $40,250 - $49,000
- Data-Entry Specialist - Salary Range: $31,500 - $38,000
- Entry-Level Administrative Assistant - Salary Range: $36,000 - $44,500
- Project Assistant - Salary Range: $43,500 - $58,000
Salary ranges from 2017 Administrative Salary Guide, www.roberthalf.ca
A typical day for today's administrative assistant can include:
- Developing a production report using spreadsheet software
- Preparing charts, slides and handouts for a management presentation
- Communicating globally via telephone, fax, or e-mail with clients
- Using the Internet to research a topic or schedule airline flights
- Developing and editing web pages
- Supervising or training a coworker
Need somewhere to stay this spring/summer for a conference or course? RDC residence has affordable options!… https://t.co/Re00sylKCk
New student registration begins Apr 10. For assistance please sign up for one of our registration sessions at… https://t.co/CPhFrKSxg0
Join us for the State of the College Address tomorrow at 5pm at the RDC Arts Centre. More info at… https://t.co/Pt5IPboIBc
Once your course is 75% complete you can provide feedback for your instructor. Access SFIs online via your RDC emai… https://t.co/spWyG5TeC4
Connect with RDC & learn how we impact central Alberta at the State of the College Address on March 29 at 5pm |… https://t.co/EVftyFMGqV
Provide feedback for your instructors by completing your SFI via RDC email or Blackboard for the chance to win a $1… https://t.co/OKyYnhX6JF
RT @RDCCAMPUSREC: 2day we celebrate & honor our students @ the Annual Student Recognition Awards Ceremony-event 4 students, put 2gether BY…
Calling all students: SFIs are your opportunity to provide feedback for your instructors! Access through your RDC e… https://t.co/a04WcxmXlX