Applying for Residence
Are you wanting to live in Residence? If so apply click one of the options (graphics) below! RDC Student ID# Required to Apply to Residence.
Academic Year 2019/2020. For 2018/2019 please use the Winter 2018 Application.
Application Dates (Full Time Students)
- For the Full academic year (Sept-April) and the Fall Term (Sept - Dec) we start accepting applications as of October 1.
- For the Winter Term (Jan-April) we start accepting applications on November 1.
- For the Spring and Summer Months (May-Aug) we start accepting applications as of February 1.
- Please note: 2018 Summer tenants can stay in Residence until August 19 unless you are also staying in Residence through the academic year (you must be a full-time student)
Application Dates (Apprenticeship Students)
- You can begin applying for Residence after you have registered in your course.
- All applications require a $30 non-refundable application fee to be paid to process the application. This fee can be paid in person, over the phone using Visa, Mastercard, or American Express or by mail in the form a cheque or money order made out to Red Deer College. If sending a cheque or money order please include the applicants name and/or student ID number in the corespondence so that we can link the payment to their account.