Applying for Residence
Are you wanting to live in Residence? If so apply click one of the options (Pictures) below! RDC Student ID# Required to Apply to Residence
Winter 2018 Applications open November 1st
Application Dates (Full Time Students)
- For the Full academic year (Sept-April) and the Fall Term (Sept - Dec) we start accepting applications as of October 1st.
- For the Winter Term (Jan-April) we start accepting applications Nov 1st.
- For the Spring and Summer Months (May-Aug) we start accepting applications as of Feb 1st.
- Please note: 2017 Summer tenants can stay in Residence until August 20th unless they are staying through the academic year (Must be a full time student)
Application Dates (Apprenticeship Students)
- You can begin applying for Residence after you have registered in your course.
- All applications require a $30 non-refundable application fee to be paid to process the application. This fee can be paid in person, over the phone using Visa, Mastercard, or American Express or by mail in the form a cheque or money order made out to Red Deer College. If sending a cheque or money order please include the applicants name and/or student ID number in the corespondence so that we can link the payment to their account.
Apply today for RDC’s studio-based Visual Art Diploma or Bachelor of Fine Arts (University Transfer). Visit… https://t.co/YeEFQGoH8p
It's our last week of gift card giveaways! Have you shared your reason for choosing RDC yet? Tell us using… https://t.co/13JE3GlWbe
Congrats to RDC Electrician instructor Terry Welch for receiving the 2016 Top Instructor Award | Full story:… https://t.co/jplmhvsDSd
Last week to register for Convocation! The deadline to submit the application is April 28. Info:… https://t.co/2YVQPBkJZ6
RT @SARDC: Finished exams and no longer need your locker? Return your lock to the SA office by June 30 to get your $10 deposit back. https:…