Current/Continuing Student Awards & Scholarships
Am I a Current/Continuing Student?
You are a current and/or a continuing student if you meet one of the following criteria:
- You are a current RDC student (enrolled in credit programming)
- You are currently enrolled in a University of Alberta or University of Calgary collaborative program, or the Mount Royal partnership program at RDC
- You are a previous RDC student who took a break in studies and are returning to complete your program
- You are a current RDC student who is changing programs and will continue your studies at RDC
- You are entering the 2nd, 3rd, or 4th year of a program
Red Deer College's Annual Online Awards & Scholarships Application
The deadline to apply has passed. Award winners will be notified throughout the summer months. Be sure to keep your contact information (email, phone, mailing address) up-to-date with RDC to ensure you do not miss out on any scholarship notifications!
Award recipients will be asked to complete an Award Acceptance Form as well as a Direct Deposit Form. Once these forms have been submitted, it is the student's responsibility to inform the Student Funding & Awards Office of a change of information (ie. new bank account).
The application will reopen on December 1, 2018.