You are Registered for Your Courses - Now What?
How and when to drop a course or make course changes
- Course changes can be made until the last day to add/drop for a particular term of study. For the complete dates on adding and dropping courses, review the Academic Schedule.
Questions about transferring courses, changing programs, etc.
- Visit the Academic Advising homepage or drop by to see them during drop-in hours at the Information Centre.
Tuition Fees, Parking, ID Cards
- Review the Academic Schedule for payment deadlines.
Health and Dental Fees
- For questions on the SA Health and Dental program, send an email to rdcplan [at] oanet [dot] com or phone them at 403.342.2844 or visit the Students' Association homepage for more information.
- Apply and pay for parking at the Cashiers office or visit the Parking homepage and print and return the application form.
- Visit the iCard homepage.
Funding and Awards
Questions on Funding and Awards
- Visit the Student Funding and Awards homepage.
New Student Orientation
- Visit the Orientation homepage
Cancelling your acceptance or changing your address
If you decide that you will not be attending RDC or if your address has changed, contact the Registrar’s Office by:
Email: admissions [at] rdc [dot] ab [dot] ca
Mail: Box 5005 Red Deer AB T4N 5H5
In person: at the Registrar’s Office
How to receive Official Admission to RDC
You must submit any outstanding items listed on your conditional acceptance letter by the date indicated in order to receive official admission. A reminder that all transcripts sent to the college must be official.
Final transcripts are due by August 15th for Fall term and December 15th for Winter term. Offers of admission may be withdrawn if final transcripts indicate that the applicant does not meet admission requirements or if final transcripts are not received by the due date.