An RDC academic transcript is the official record of your academic history during your time at RDC.
If you do not have or do not remember your RDC ID number, contact studentrecords [at] rdc [dot] ab [dot] ca and provide your full legal name, date of birth and permanent mailing address. Student Records will then inform you of your ID number so that you may make your request online.
Effective July 1, 2009 there is no fee for sending an official transcript.
Your official transcript will be sent directly to the address you provide us (for example, you may want to send your RDC transcript directly to another institution).
You may request your RDC official transcript(s) in any of the following ways:
Current Students: Request your official transcript online through your personal Loop account. Login to the secure area and follow instructions.
Former Students: Request your official transcript online through your personal student account.
Fax: Fax your Transcript Request form to 403.357.3660.
Mail: Send a completed Transcript Request form to Student Records RDC, Box 5005, Red Deer, AB T4N 5H5.
In Person: Complete a Transcript Request form in person at the Registrar's Office.
Courier: If you require courier service, please fax, call or request in person.
Fee(s) are applicable if the official transcript(s) is to be sent by courier:
- Domestic (within Canada):$20.00 courier fee
- USA: $40.00 courier fee
- International: $60.00 courier fee
Fee Payment must accompany your request. You can pay by Visa, MasterCard, American Express, cheque or cash.
The following information must be provided with any transcript request:
- Full legal Name (and maiden name if applicable)
- Date of birth
- Your RDC Id number (if you have it)
- Permanent address and phone number
- Daytime number in case we need to reach you
- Number of copies required
- Name and address of the institution to which the transcript is being sent
- Your credit card type, number and expiry date
- Ensure that you date and sign your request (if mailing or faxing your request)
Unofficial transcripts are available at no charge through your personal Loop account.
If you require assistance with requesting transcripts, contact us by phone at 403.342.3400.