RDC is a vibrant campus - we have lots going on and we welcome you here for whatever activity may bring you! Campus Parking Map
**We recommend using Google Chrome as your browser to get your parking.
Steps on how to apply for parking:
- Click on the apply for parking link
- Register for a permit
- Select parking location
- Select Credit or Apprentice student
- Select your parking permit type
- Use your email address to create an account
- Enter your parking details for number of weeks or months you are purchasing as well as your license plate
- Review and Accept your permit
- Proceed to payment
Questions on parking can be directed to parking [at] rdc [dot] ab [dot] ca
There will be no charge for parking at RDC during the following times:
- weekday evenings after 5:00pm
- weekends and statutory holidays - all day
- July and August - anytime
*exception to the above is Short Term Parking, Bethany Collegeside and Lot K (residence)
Security personnel routinely monitor all lots and parking violations are determined by our license plate recognition program.
Students can purchase parking through our new ePermit system – where you can enter your information and select your lot, time frame for parking and pay with your credit card/ Visa Debit on-line 24/7. No more waiting in long lines for parking hangers.
Rates 2017 - 2018
East Zone (Lot C/D - paved, unreserved)
- 8 months (Fall & Winter Term) = $310.00
- Spring = $42.50/month
West Zone (Lot N/R - gravel, unreserved)
- Monthly = $32.50/month up to 4 months available for purchase for Fall & Winter.
- Spring = $40.00/month
Apprentice Zone (Lot B, T or U - gravel)
- Weekly = $17.00/week up to 12 weeks available for purchase
- Students utilizing the public transit for travel to DSB downtown, may purchase half price parking for the RDC main campus by going to our automated parking system and selecting East Zone – DSB (fall, winter or spring) or West Zone - DSB (fall, winter or spring). Once requested your permit application must be approved before it can be paid – generally within 24 hours.
- Student parking at DSB campus is not available through RDC and you should make your own arrangements as there are a variety of options. Complete details of available downtown parking and maps is posted on the City of Red Deer website.
- DSB students who purchase downtown parking will be eligible to park at no charge on the RDC main campus in Public East/West by displaying the proof of purchase of a monthly downtown parking permit so it is clearly visible by security personnel.
- The new Public Transit SARDC Semester pass is available for purchase.
- At the Students Association office RDC main campus (cash, debit or credit card)
- At the downtown DSB campus resource desk (iCard, debit or credit card)
- For more information on the SARDC Semester Transit Pass please visit the SARDC website
- For public transit and route information please visit the City of Red Deer website
Students who need to request a parking refund should email refund details to parking [at] rdc [dot] ab [dot] ca.
Accessible parking stalls are located throughout the campus to allow for ease of access to all College facilities. Please check the campus parking map for specific locations or contact the Fees Office in person or email parking [at] rdc [dot] ab [dot] ca for more information. Accessible Parking Application
Alternate Green Campus transportation initiatives are available and encouraged at RDC including carpool, bicycle and public transit use. For details please contact the Cashiers Office in person or email at parking [at] rdc [dot] ab [dot] ca or visit RDC's Green campus.
Daily, hourly or short term visitor parking is available in public lots (east or west) at the main campus where you can pay with cash or credit card at one of our three Pay stations located inside the main campus building, near the Main Entrance, Arts Centre or Four Centres (The Patch).
Short term parking for a maximum 30 minutes is available in the short term parking, located near the main entrance.
Please remember your license plate number for the payment at the Pay station.
- Public East/West - Effective weekdays: 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM - $2.00/hour to max of $8.00/day
- Short Term Parking - Effective weekdays: 8:00 AM to 10:00 PM – $1.00/30 minutes
Information on employee parking is available by emailing parking [at] rdc [dot] ab [dot] ca or go to the Loop/Services/Parking at RDC
Please ensure your vehicle is locked and remove all valuables to prevent theft/loss of personal property. RDC does not assume any liability for vehicles or their contents. By parking your vehicle on these premises it is expressly understood that you assume all responsibility for the vehicle and contents.
View full RDC Parking Regulations